Working at ZipZone
Thank you for your interest in working at ZipZone. We’re looking for safe, fun, motivated, and professional individuals to join our team! If you are interested in spending the day high up in the trees with a passion for zip lining you might want to apply to be a guide. You should be willing to go the extra mile for our guests and have an eye for safe adventure. Any experience in guiding tours, recreation programming, or adventure activities is a plus, but not required.
Adventure Park Staff:
Ranger at ZipZone Outdoor Adventures www.zipzonetours.com
We are looking for OUTGOING and ENGAGING individuals to join our TEAM as we open out new ADVENTURE PARK!
Overview: Adventure Rangers are the eyes and ears of the park. Their primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and well-being of all park guests as well as provide assistance and guidance where needed. It is the duty of the adventure rangers to ensure that each guest has an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Position Details/Duties: • Rangers are responsible for greeting guests and providing general park information and direction • Responsible for harnessing guests as well as delivering instructional safety briefings and gear demonstrations, • Rangers observe and assist guests as they maneuver throughout the park and the attractions, ensuring that guests are using equipment properly and safely • Rangers perform rescues and provide assistance to guests on the courses, as needed • Rangers ensure guests are comfortably and competently able to access age/skill appropriate courses/attractions • Rangers perform daily course inspections and equipment checks • Rangers assist in guest service operations, including cashiering, retail stocking and ticket sales • Rangers assist with park grounds and course maintenance, as needed. • Rangers are responsible for checking, processing and maintaining park equipment
- Candidate must be 18 years old or older
- Must be comfortable working at heights up to 65 feet
- Must have attention to detail and an extreme dedication to safety
- Park ranger must possess a friendly disposition and professional demeanor at all times;
- Must have a passion for working outdoors and be able to handle all weather conditions
- Must be have regular weekend availability; ideal candidates will also have flexible weekday availability and be able to commit to the full season
- Must be reliable with strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Rangers must be able to quickly and competently pick up new skill sets both in training and on the job while maintaining the highest quality standards of performance
- Must have strong communication skills and a kind, patient approach to working with people
- Must have excellent presentation skills, comfortable with public speaking and providing regular presentations to groups of up to 20 people throughout the day
- Must be positive person with a good attitude—smiles are a must!
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Candidates should have some work experience.
- Candidates with background/experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred: travel/tourism, service industry, customer service, outdoor adventure activities, education, fire/EMT/rescue, rope access construction, arboriculture, zip-line or challenge course industries, and/or general maintenance/construction.
Schedule: • This is an hourly, seasonal position—generally 35-40 hr/week. A limited number of part-time, weekend-only positions are available for full-season candidates only. Preference is given to full-time, full season candidates. • Candidates should have a flexible schedule with both weekday and weekend availability. Seasons typically run from March through the end of November. • Candidates that are available for the full season are highly preferred, and will be considered first for any extra winter, off-season hours that may become available. • There is a mandatory training session (4-5 days) required for all candidates.
We are looking for rangers to work throughout the Summer and Fall. Training will take place the week of July 17th-July 21. MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR TRAINING. There is an opportunity to start immediately and help with maintenance on site until the opening of the park. It is necessary to be available both Saturday and Sunday through the fall. For more information about adventure parks watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU3591K7WXo
In order to guide our zip line tours, you must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate. We provide the training for all new hires. If you have a fun, engaging personality and a passion for zip lining, please drop us a line!
If you are interested in being considered, feel free to Download Zip Line Guide Job Description and send in an application.
We are looking for positive energetic individuals ready to be a customer service and reservation specialist at our zip line canopy tour. Reservations Specialist Job Description
Join our central Ohio zip line team!
After filling out the application, return it to ZipZone Outdoor Adventures:
Mail: ZipZone, Attn: Lori Pingle, 900 Hard Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43235
Fax: (888) 557-3309
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Lori Pingle at email@example.com or 855-LETS-ZIP