Fly On The Only Zip Line Tour In Columbus, Ohio
Your ZipZone tour will take about two hours, and you’ll experience Columbus’ natural beauty over 20 acres of forested landscape. With just eight people per tour group, you’ll enjoy personalized attention and unprecedented views of trees, plants, and wildlife.
Buy Now … Zip Later!
Don’t wait for the weather to get its act together – save money with our limited time rates when you buy your tickets today and experience ZipZone whenever you’re ready to schedule!
Preseason – Passes are $59 when purchased in May and can also be booked for anytime this season.
Standard – Passes and reservations purchased after June 1st are $69 on the weekend and $64 on weekdays.
Visit our Reservations page now to buy your tickets before they sell out! Simply select the quantity you need from the drop down menu and we will email the redemption code to use anytime this season.
- Weight restrictions: at least 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.
- The minimum age is 8 years old.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity. Zip line tours include climbing stairs, crossing bridges and walking short distance over uneven terrain.
- Tours are not recommended for anyone who may have a heart condition, neck/back issues, or other medical concerns.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.