Fly On The Only Zip Line Tour In Columbus, Ohio
Our tour is open from March 22, 2014 through the middle of November. You can check availability on our reservations page.
Your ZipZone tour will take about two hours, and you’ll experience Columbus’ natural beauty over 20 acres of forested landscape. With a small group, you’ll enjoy personalized attention and unprecedented views of trees, plants, and wildlife.
- $69 per person on the weekend (FRI, SAT, SUN)
- $64 per person on weekdays (MON-THURS).
If you have a group of 8, you can save $10 per person! Use coupon code GROUP to get the discount. Call the office for groups of more than 8. 614-847-9477.
More questions? Check out our FAQ.
- Weight restrictions: at least 50 lbs. but no more than 260 lbs.
- The minimum age is 7 years old.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity. Zip line tours include climbing stairs, crossing bridges and walking short distance over uneven terrain.
- Tours are not recommended for anyone who may have a heart condition, neck/back issues, or other medical concerns.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.