Fly On The Only Zip Line Tour In Columbus, Ohio
***We are now accepting reservations for the 2016 season!! *** You can check availability on our reservations page.
Your ZipZone Canopy Tour will take about two hours, and you’ll experience Columbus’ natural beauty over 20 acres of forested landscape. With a small group, you’ll enjoy personalized attention and unprecedented views of trees, plants, and wildlife. Participants must be at least 7 years old and weigh at least 50 lbs and no more than 270 lbs.
Tour Prices are:
- $70 per person on the weekend (FRI, SAT, SUN)
- $65 per person on weekdays (MON-THURS)
If you have a group of 8, you can save 15%! The discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Call the office for groups of more than 8. 614-847-9477.
Zip Rush Tour:
This all new tour features two sky bridges, two zip lines and a choice of our QuickJUMP free fall experience, or a rappel! ZipZone is the first tour in Ohio to feature this amazing experience!! Two guides will accompany you on the Ultimate Rush Tour and manage your safety gear, operate the braking system on the zip lines and give all necessary instruction. This tour will last approximately 1-1.5 hours. Participants must be at least 7 years old and weigh at least 50 lbs and no more than 270 lbs.
Tour Prices are:
- $45 per person – regularly scheduled Zip Rush Tours are offered SATURDAY & SUNDAY
If you have a group of 8, you can save 15%! The discount will be automatically applied when you make the reservation. Call the office for groups of more than 8.
For large groups (more than 24 people) or to rent the tour for a party or corporate event, please contact Lori Pingle (email@example.com)
More questions? Check out our FAQ.
- Weight restrictions: at least 50 lbs. but no more than 270 lbs.
- The minimum age is 7 years old.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity. Zip line tours include climbing stairs, crossing bridges and walking short distance over uneven terrain.
- Tours are not recommended for anyone who may have a heart condition, neck/back issues, or other medical concerns.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Looking for Photos from your tour?? Click HERE