With 5 trails and over 60 different challenges, our Adventure Park is the largest forest climbing park in the Columbus area. At the heart of the park is the main treehouse platform with 5 separate elevated trails heading off and up into the tree tops. Each is color coded indicating the difficulty of the trail. Like a ski mountain, each climber chooses their own level of challenge. Guests in the park will use the award winning SSB “intelligent belay” system with double-connected safety clips that help keep guests locked to a lifeline cable. Depending on the climber and the trails chosen, climbers can generally complete two to three trails during a two hour climbing session. This activity is for participants 7 and older and under 270lbs.
Adult (ages 12+) $46/person
Junior (ages 7-11): $38/person
***The last two ticket times will have a shorter climb time with a lower cost ticket***
Please fill out a waiver! You can do this ahead of time by clicking the link at the top of your confirmation email, or use a mobile kiosk when you arrive. Please note that reservations are strongly recommended to ensure the date and time you would prefer. We can accommodate short notice and walk-in reservations based on availability, so give us a call! 614-847-9477
- ZipZone Outdoor Adventures is open RAIN or SHINE. We recommend dressing for the ever-changing Ohio weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) ZipZone may close and will re-schedule your activity.
- Refunds may be issued as appropriate.
- If you need to make a change to your reservation we can do so ONE time with at least 48 hour notice before your zip line tour or adventure park date.
- Your reservation is completely transferable to someone else if you are unable to make your reserved time.
- Refunds and changes in date and time can be accommodated based on availability if made at least 10 days in advance.
- For cancellations, we can issue a refund less a $15.00 per person processing fee.
- If you arrive late for your reserved time and we are unable to fit you into an opening, we will not issue any refunds.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations made within 10 days of your reservation.
- ZipZone Outdoor Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours or close the park due to inclement weather, unforeseeable hazards, or events beyond our control. In these events, we will do our best to re-book your tour or provide a voucher for you to re-book as appropriate.