Your ZipZone Canopy Tour will take about two hours, and you’ll experience Columbus’ natural beauty over 20 acres of forested landscape. With a small group, you’ll enjoy personalized attention and unprecedented views of trees, plants, and wildlife. This tour includes 5 zip lines and 4 sky bridges and is fully guided by two of our amazing guides! Participants must be at least 7 years old and weigh at least 50 lbs and no more than 270 lbs.
Please fill out a waiver! You can do this ahead of time by clicking the link at the top of your confirmation email, or use a mobile kiosk when you arrive.
Please note that reservations are strongly recommended to ensure the date and time you would prefer. We can accommodate short notice and walk-in reservations based on availability, so give us a call! 614-847-9477
- ZipZone Outdoor Adventures is open RAIN or SHINE. We recommend dressing for the ever-changing Ohio weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) ZipZone may close and will re-schedule your activity.
- Refunds may be issued as appropriate.
- If you need to make a change to your reservation we can do so ONE time with at least 48 hour notice before your zip line tour or adventure park date.
- Your reservation is completely transferable to someone else if you are unable to make your reserved time.
- Refunds and changes in date and time can be accommodated based on availability if made at least 10 days in advance.
- For cancellations, we can issue a refund less a $15.00 per person processing fee.
- If you arrive late for your reserved time and we are unable to fit you into an opening, we will not issue any refunds.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations made within 10 days of your reservation.
- ZipZone Outdoor Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours or close the park due to inclement weather, unforeseeable hazards, or events beyond our control. In these events, we will do our best to re-book your tour or provide a voucher for you to re-book as appropriate.