Covid-19 Precautions and Program Changes
At ZipZone Outdoor Adventures, the safety of our guests and staff is – and always has been – a top priority. Our COVID-19 Precautions include a comprehensive plan for our facilities, our staff and for our guests*.
Please refrain from visiting ZipZone Outdoor Adventures if you, or anyone in your household, is unwell and/or experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19. We have adapted our cancellation policy to allow for more flexibility in this time. Please visit our FAQ page for the updated policy.
Booking online in advance is highly recommended to lessen contact with staff and expedite your check in process.
For Our Facilities and Staff:
- Enhanced Cleaning | All staff and guest areas are regularly and extensively cleaned, including check in areas, tables, and restroom facilities. Staff and guest safety equipment (harnesses, helmets, etc.) is disinfected between uses or set aside for at least 72 hours.
- Staff Screening | Staff are asked not to report to work if they, or anyone they have come into contact with, are exhibiting signs of illness. Staff temperatures are screened upon arrival to work.
For Our Guests*:
- Masks | Unvaccinated guests are required to wear masks in all common areas of the facility (gear up areas, check in, bathrooms) and for the duration of the zip line tour. Masks are optional for fully vaccinated guests and guests under 12 years of age.
- Limited Capacity | Our adventures will be operated at limited capacity with advance reservations highly recommended.
- Social Distancing | Please maintain a 6-foot distance from others outside of your family group. Appropriate spacing is clearly marked where lines may queue, and staff will ensure social distancing is maintained during the gear up process and throughout your visit.
- Hand Sanitizing | Hand sanitizer as well as sanitizing wipes are available at various locations.
- Gloves** | When you make a reservation for the Adventure Park you will be given the option to purchase a pair of basic climbing gloves, upgrade to performance gloves, or bring your own pair of gloves for climbing. We will not be using communal gloves at this time for general public groups. ** gloves are not needed for the zip line tours.
*Participation in activities at ZipZone Outdoor Adventures is optional. By entering our facilities and/or using equipment and activities, guests – whether paying customers or those observing – assume all risk associated with the possible exposure to or transmission of the COVID-19 virus and other illnesses. Guests on the property are asked to comply with all posted rules and requirements and staff directives; failure to do so may result in removal from the premises.